|< View All Positions|
|Redeemer Kids Supervisor|
|Universities Campus | Part Time
||Apply for this Position|
To make the most of our opportunities for service, our church staff must consistently demonstrate attitudes and commitments that reflect biblical guidelines, producing positive ministry and good stewardship. Please see our "About" tab to learn about our Core Values, our Statement of Faith, and other relevant information.
The supervisor oversees the campus children's ministry by providing leadership and logistical support for the Universities at Shady Grove mobile campus. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Cultivating fruitful relationships with the volunteer team to inspire, encourage, and lead by example.
• Recruiting volunteers to ensure that RKids ministry is filled with passionate and reliable individuals.
• Assigning duties and training in specific areas of ministry for the volunteer team.
• Collecting volunteer information and creating schedule for weekly services.
• Ensuring that all guidelines and procedures are followed in accordance to existing RKids Manual.
• Gathering curriculum, props, supplies and materials needed for service and placing in allocated area.
• Disseminating information for upcoming actions and events.
• Ensuring that all volunteers fulfill their calling maximize their God-given gifts to accomplish the "Great Commission" of the Church.
• Keeping clear and detailed records of volunteers' and children's metrics and attendances.
• Ensuring the vision and mission of RKids and the Church.
• Communicating role responsibilities and training accordingly.
• Must exhibit deep passion for teaching children the Word of God.
• Must possess desire to care for the spiritual, physical, and mental well-being of children and volunteers.
• Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, and the capacity to make quick decisions when needed.
• Must exhibit excellent customer service skills, including the ability to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds.
• Must possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel) and report writing.
• Must demonstrate ability to lead and correct when needed.