|< View All Positions|
|Print Production Coordinator
|Multi-Campus | Part Time
||Inquire about this Position|
To make the most of our opportunities for service, our church staff must consistently demonstrate attitudes and commitments that reflect biblical guidelines, producing positive ministry and good stewardship. Please see our "About" tab to learn about our Core Values, our Statement of Faith, and other relevant information.
The Print Production Coordinator provides all aspects of internal printing and related responsibilities, including the printing of posters, banners, handouts, etc, as well as managing the print production room, equipment, and inventory. Responsibilities include
• Coordinate with the Graphics Coordinator to determine necessary print items on a daily basis.
• Possess a keen attention to detail when reviewing each job prior to printing, checking for any potential errors or suggesting improvements.
• Maintain a complete supplies inventory for the Communications Department print consumables.
• Ensure a minimal balance is met for all Communications Department Print consumables.
• Help prepare all Communications related items for each campus prior to transport.
• Comfortable learning and operating large print machines. Understand how to troubleshoot and maintain each unit.
• Must be organized, have a high attention to detail, and work well with inventory systems.
• Must be a selfstarter, selfdriven, and maintain high personal standards for excellence.
• Must be tech savvy and work well with hightech print equipment and machinery.
• Must be a strong problem solver and critical thinker.