|< View All Positions|
|Multi-Campus Usher and Greeter Lead
|Multi-Campus | Part Time
||Inquire about this Position|
To make the most of our opportunities for service, our church staff must consistently demonstrate attitudes and commitments that reflect biblical guidelines, producing positive ministry and good stewardship. Please see our "About" tab to learn about our Core Values, our Statement of Faith, and other relevant information.
The Multi-Campus Usher and Greeter Lead provides leadership oversight at all levels to the Ushers and Greeters Team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Contributes to ensuring Campus Constants are created, updated, communicated, and carried out on a Multi-Campus Basis.
• Supports the communication and execution to all team members, the role(s) Ushers and Greeters play in caring out the Vision, Culture and Mission of Church of the Redeemer.
• Assist in the definition and execution (by oversight and inspection) of carrying out with excellence, defined roles and responsibilities of the Ushers and Greeters Teams.
• Stand the key “Go To Person” for supporting supplementary ministries.
• Drive support to define and provide strategic plans (goals and associated actions) for the ministry to not only move forward, but to thrive as a team.
• Have key responsibility in setting the role model standard by which all team members will desire to follow.
• Support the identification of new key volunteer leaders as well as provide support to mentor, guide, grow, and develop solid relationships with existing leaders.
• Help to organize and lead effective leadership and team meetings in a productive way which brings understanding, change, and builds solid team relationships.
• Will assist in the maintenance of accurate goal/action record gathering and keeping for strategic analysis and reporting.
This person reports to the Connect Ministry Director and Campus Pastors/Campus Leads.