|< View All Positions|
|Multi-Campus | Full Time
||Apply for this Position|
To make the most of our opportunities for service, our church staff must consistently demonstrate attitudes and commitments that reflect biblical guidelines, producing positive ministry and good stewardship. Please see our "About" tab to learn about our Core Values, our Statement of Faith, and other relevant information.
The IT Technician provides support for Apple and Windows devices and various technology systems, including live streaming and webcasting. Responsibilities include the following:
• Support for computers, mobile devices and users, including provisioning new computers, managing upgrade paths, software installations, printer management and related support and helpdesk functions
• Managing ministry-specific IT assets, such as check-in kiosks, giving kiosks, point-of-sale systems, media duplication and storage.
• Assisting and supporting live streaming, webcasting and similar technologies.
• Managing technology inventory, purchasing and deployment.
• Collaborating with the network and server engineering teams.
• Must possess excellent customer service support skills.
• Experience with provisioning, troubleshooting, and deploying software at an organization-wide level is a plus.
• Apple experience is a plus.
• This position may be a support-only technician position or a management position based on individual skills and experience.