|< View All Positions|
|Multi-Campus | Full Time
||Apply for this Position|
To make the most of our opportunities for service, our church staff must consistently demonstrate attitudes and commitments that reflect biblical guidelines, producing positive ministry and good stewardship. Please see our "About" tab to learn about our Core Values, our Statement of Faith, and other relevant information.
The Facilities Technician provides support and upkeeps all of COR’s campuses. Responsibilities include the following:
• Setting up rooms for church events.
• Replacing and maintaining HVAC filter.
• Repairing and painting drywall.
• Replacing ballast in light fixtures.
• Shoveling and plowing snow.
• Replacing toilets and faucets.
• Recruiting volunteers.
• Replacing ceramic tile and grout.
• Must possess excellent customer service support skills.
• Must demonstrate the ability to multi-task.
• Must possess experience with HVAC, electrical work, plumbing, and landscaping.
• Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
• Must possess the ability to lift 50 pounds.
• Must have current driver’s license.