|< View All Positions|
|Multi-Campus | Full Time
||Apply for this Position|
To make the most of our opportunities for service, our church staff must consistently demonstrate attitudes and commitments that reflect biblical guidelines, producing positive ministry and good stewardship. Please see our "About" tab to learn about our Core Values, our Statement of Faith, and other relevant information.
• Overseeing the cafes at all Church of the Redeemer Campus locations.
• Performing periodic inspection of all campus cafes to ensure that they are fully staffed and operated and maintained in excellent condition.
• Ensuring that assigned Café managers (staff or volunteer) are properly trained and have the resources needed to successfully manage the cafes.
• Preparing and reviewing the financial reports for the cafes to ensure that they are being profitable, and recommending changes in operations that can improve their profitability.
• Ensuring that assigned Café managers (staff or volunteer) are being successful at recruiting qualified and dedicated volunteers.
• Ensuring that assigned Café managers (staff or volunteer) are providing periodic training, proper care and feeding, to their assigned volunteers.
• Continually reviewing the line of products being offered at the cafes to ensure that a wide variety of attractive products are being put on display each week.
• Continually looking for ways to improve the cafes.
• Establishing policies for the use of the cafes by other ministries.
• Devising sound management principles and practices for the cafes, including employee checklists and other methods to assist employees in the consistent operation of the cafes.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
• Proven experience managing multiple simultaneous projects.• Established ability to prioritize varies workloads and pay persistent attention to detail, while maintaining the overall vision.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This person reports to the Operations Manager.