|< View All Positions|
|Multi-Campus | Full Time
||Inquire about this Position|
To make the most of our opportunities for service, our church staff must consistently demonstrate attitudes and commitments that reflect biblical guidelines, producing positive ministry and good stewardship. Please see our "About" tab to learn about our Core Values, our Statement of Faith, and other relevant information.
The Administrative Assistant Provides high quality administrative support, including organizational and ministerial assistance. Responsibilities include
• Maintaining the ministry leader's calendar.
• Scheduling meetings and conference calls.
• Reserving church facilities for upcoming meetings, events, etc.
• Assisting with organizing and coordinating events and activities.
• Maintaining adequate inventory of office supplies.
• Assisting with preparation for meetings, including supplying documents, handouts, reports, etc.
• Recording meeting minutes to ensure professionalism and timeliness.
• Screening incoming calls, reviewing phone messages, and returning calls promptly.
• Providing daily, weekly and monthly progress updates.
• Maintaining church database.
• Collaborating with other ministry staff members and volunteers.
• Must possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must exhibit excellent organizational and secretarial skills.
• Must demonstrate meticulous attention to detail.