|< View All Positions|
|Video Production Manager
|Multi-Campus | Full Time
||Apply for this Position|
To make the most of our opportunities for service, our church staff must consistently demonstrate attitudes and commitments that reflect biblical guidelines, producing positive ministry and good stewardship. Please see our "About" tab to learn about our Core Values, our Statement of Faith, and other relevant information.
The Video Manager oversees video team and plans video promotion/filming schedule. Responsibilities include the following:
• Managing overall promotions plans related to video, determining video flight schedules, and managing workflow of the video team.
• Serving as the Project Manager for all creative video production.
• Managing logistics including casting, talent scheduling, shoot locations, equipment, props, shoots and team assignments.
• Managing video assets and upcoming needs (i.e. b-roll).
• Must have an extensive understanding of filmmaking and video production process.
• Must be a self-starter, highly organized, self-driven, and internal high standards for excellence.
• Some shooting and editing experience is needed. Knowledge of the video production process and experience to manage it is of paramount importance.