|< View All Positions|
|Multi-Campus | Full Time
||Inquire about this Position|
To make the most of our opportunities for service, our church staff must consistently demonstrate attitudes and commitments that reflect biblical guidelines, producing positive ministry and good stewardship. Please see our "About" tab to learn about our Core Values, our Statement of Faith, and other relevant information.
The Video Editor artistically portrays our church’s stories, goals and welcoming spirit. Responsibilities include the following:
• Portraying the stories of our church through inspiring video.
• Inspiring and promoting church events and opportunities.
• Creating church news videos on a weekly basis to include testimonies, event recaps, inspiring stories, and promotions.
• Creating compelling and inspiring made-for-web and social videos.
• Conceptualizing, writing, editing, and producing scripts and storyboards as needed.
• Must have video portfolio available online.
• Must possess a high level of professional video editing and storytelling capability.
• Must have a strong command of Adobe Premier and After Effects.