|< View All Positions|
|Redeemer Kids Guest Services Supervisor
|Gaithersburg Campus | Part Time
||Apply for this Position|
To make the most of our opportunities for service, our church staff must consistently demonstrate attitudes and commitments that reflect biblical guidelines, producing positive ministry and good stewardship. Please see our "About" tab to learn about our Core Values, our Statement of Faith, and other relevant information.
The RKids Guest Services supervisor oversees an integral element of our children's ministry by ensuring our families have the best experience from the time they come in until the time they leave after services. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Expecting and reacting promptly to families' requirements and needs.
• Striving to provide the best guest services.
• Communicating clearly with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
• Recruiting volunteers to ensure that RKids ministry is filled with passionate and reliable individuals that add value to the ministry.
• Collecting volunteer information and creating schedule for weekly services.
• Ensuring that all guidelines and procedures are followed in accordance to existing Rkids Manual.
• Cultivating fruitful relationships with the volunteer team to inspire, encourage, and lead by example.
• Keeping clear and detailed records of volunteers' and children's metrics and attendance.
• Maintaining database and child check-in system.
• Ensuring the vision and mission of RKids and the Church.
• Communicating various role responsibilities and training accordingly.
• Must possess outstanding communication, active listening, and customer service skills.
• Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and make quick decisions when needed.
• Must possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, report writing, and data entry.
• Must demonstrate ability to lead and correct when needed.