|< View All Positions|
|Pastoral Care Staff Assistant
|Multi-Campus | Part Time
||Inquire about this Position|
To make the most of our opportunities for service, our church staff must consistently demonstrate attitudes and commitments that reflect biblical guidelines, producing positive ministry and good stewardship. Please see our "About" tab to learn about our Core Values, our Statement of Faith, and other relevant information.
The Pastoral Care Staff Assistant provides support for the Director of Outreach, Pastoral Care and Redeemer College to reflect the mission of the church. Responsibilities include the following:
• Be able to answer phones.
• Schedules meetings and appointments.
• Make necessary arrangements, such as reserving a conference room and/or resources.
• Be able to organize and maintain files.
• Gather and input data, for monthly reports.
• Be able to assist on an as needed basis with projects that require additional help.
• Other duties may be assigned at the discretion of the Director.
• Must possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must demonstrate leadership skills.
• Must be knowledgeable concerning relevant legal and ethical issues.
• Must be able to multi-task and maintain composure under pressure.
• Must be able to begin and end projects within reasonable timeframe.
• Must be a team player.
• Must be creative and innovative.