|< View All Positions|
|Pastoral Care Coordinator
|Multi-Campus | Part Time
||Inquire about this Position|
To make the most of our opportunities for service, our church staff must consistently demonstrate attitudes and commitments that reflect biblical guidelines, producing positive ministry and good stewardship. Please see our "About" tab to learn about our Core Values, our Statement of Faith, and other relevant information.
The Pastoral Care Coordinator develops and implements an overall strategy to provide care and support to Church of the Redeemer members and attendees. The person in this position will have responsibility for coordinating the Care
Ministry including: planning, mobilizing, training, and empowering teams of lay leaders, as well as staff
involvement on occasion. Responsibilities include
• Develop and support volunteer led ministry care teams primarily within COR’s Gaithersburg
campus and support Campus Leads/Pastors as they develop same in their venues.
• Provide leadership, support and coordination within and related to the Care Ministry.
• Coordinate/communicate with other ministry teams regarding the activities of the Care Ministry.
• Prepare and/or review internal and external communication for the Care Ministry.
• Develop, plan and oversee the expansion of our care ministry through expanded volunteer
involvement in close coordination with Campus Leads/Pastors.
• Train and supervise volunteer leaders and support group facilitators in the Care Ministry of the
• Must possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must demonstrate leadership skills.
• Must be knowledgeable concerning relevant legal and ethical issues.
• Must be able to multi-task and maintain composure under pressure.
• Must be able to begin and end projects within reasonable timeframe.
• Must be a team player.
• Must be creative and innovative.
This person reports to the Director of Pastoral Care.