|< View All Positions|
|Multi-Campus | Full Time or Part Time
||Inquire about this Position|
To make the most of our opportunities for service, our church staff must consistently demonstrate attitudes and commitments that reflect biblical guidelines, producing positive ministry and good stewardship. Please see our "About" tab to learn about our Core Values, our Statement of Faith, and other relevant information.
The Digital Marketer will develop and execute strategies for social media, content marketing,
SEO/SEM. The DM will manage and maintain campaigns and content across multiple platforms
including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter using advanced digital marketing tools
(this is not just a posting position). Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Develop compelling content for all media platforms.
• Produce encouraging stories of the impact of our church and the lives that have changed as a result.
• Create and post exciting content that expresses the many ways people can get connected to the church and grow as followers of Christ.
• Compose and post promotional digital content-heartfelt, relevant, and encouraging to inspire people to action.
• Create, review, update, and manage digital
• Must have experience and/or training with digital and social media marketing.
• Must be highly organized, methodical, process oriented, and have a sharp eye for detail.
• Must have excellent written grammar and communication skills.
• Experience with SEO/SEM, graphic design, and web development is a plus, but not required.
This can be a full-time or part-time position. Please indicate availability and preference for either full or part-time in your cover letter.