|< View All Positions|
|COR Christian School | Full Time
||Inquire about this Position|
To make the most of our opportunities for service, our church staff must consistently demonstrate attitudes and commitments that reflect biblical guidelines, producing positive ministry and good stewardship. Please see our "About" tab to learn about our Core Values, our Statement of Faith, and other relevant information.
The Before/Aftercare Leader provides and facilitates quality curriculum for our students before and/or after school. Responsibilities include the following:
• Planning and leading activities for students in small and large groups during recreational and activity times.
• Planning and supporting students with homework completion.
• Implementing a Christian curriculum and disciplined approach consistent with the school day program of Church of the Redeemer Christian School.
• Insuring collaboration with parents and teachers through professional communication with parents, teachers and school staff to insure collaboration.
• Attending and actively engaging in scheduled planning time from 3:00pm to 3:20pm.
• Must be 19 years old or older.
• Must be a member of Church of the Redeemer and a graduate of the Starting Point class.
• Must possess a high school diploma and experience supervising elementary school age students.
• Must enjoy working with children.
• Must demonstrate strong classroom management skills.
• Must exhibit a strong team-player attitude.
• Preferably possess experience working in a diverse setting.