|< View All Positions|
|Content Marketing Manager and Copywriter
|Multi-Campus | Full Time
||Inquire about this Position|
To make the most of our opportunities for service, our church staff must consistently demonstrate attitudes and commitments that reflect biblical guidelines, producing positive ministry and good stewardship. Please see our "About" tab to learn about our Core Values, our Statement of Faith, and other relevant information.
The Content Marketing Manager and Copywriter produces content for our website, social media accounts, printed material, and video scripts. This role help us fulfill our commitment to inspire people with the ways our church has made an impact and communicate the ways they can be a part of that impact. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Developing compelling content for all media platforms.
• Producing encouraging stories of the impact of our church and the lives that have changed as a result.
• Creating exciting content that expresses the many ways people can get connected to the church and grow as followers of Christ.
• Composing promotional content--heartfelt, relevant, and encouraging to inspire people to action.
• Must demonstrate compositional range, including headlines, tweets, and paragraphical website content.
• Must possess the capability to write skillfully at both the grammatical level and the "story" level.
• Must possess the ability to write coherently, cohesively, and concisely.
• Must exhibit writing experience and competence, evidenced with writing samples.
• Must demonstrate an acute attention to detail.