Senior Adults Ministry
| Vintage (vin-tij) adj.
1. Used to describe something that is not new but that is valued because of its good condition, attractive design, etc.
2. Used to describe something that has the best qualities or characteristics of things made or done.
3. Older adults that attend Church of the Redeemer, available to fellowship and serve together in our church and community.
|Serious Fitness for Seniors
||Vintage Potluck Brunch|
|Fridays, 9:30 - 10:45 am
- Gaithersburg Campus, Jr. High Worship Center
|Saturday, January 28, 10 am
- Gaithersburg Campus, Sr. High Worship Center
|Join us for a good time of strength training that helps create muscle mass for bone protection, better balance, and increased flexibility. Bring 3-5 lb. weights, wear comfortable clothes and workout shoes, and bring water.||Start the New Year off with Vintage friends! Enjoy a casual potluck brunch with us on Saturday, January 28 at 10am in the Senior High Worship Center, Gaithersburg Campus. Sign up below! Please bring a food item to share.
If your last name starts with:
A-G - Bring Main dish (Casserole, sausage, bacon, pasta dish, etc.)
H-M - Bring a savory Side Dish (salad, veggies, dips, chips, bagels, etc.)
N-S - Bring a sweet Side Dish (dessert, donuts, pastries, fruit, etc.)
T-Z - Drinks (Orange Juice, Fruit juices, Cider, etc. We will provide the coffee and tea)
|No need to register|