We commit ourselves to exemplify and promote the following values as a church:
- The reliability and power of the Bible, God's Holy Word.
- The Good News of redemption and restoration in Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord.
- The necessity of the fresh life of the Holy Spirit in ministry and worship.
- The importance of the local church in the work and advancement of the Kingdom of God.
- The strengthening of marriage and family relationships.
- Possessing the spirit of grace and demonstrating attitudes of graciousness in our church family and to our community.
- Generosity and biblical stewardship with our resources.
- Harmony and stability in church and family life.
- Servant-heartedness in spirit and action.
- The pursuit of personal holiness, integrity and Christ-like character.
- Excellence in all that is done in service for Christ and His Church.
- Practicality in the presentation of God's Word.
- The expression of love, friendliness and warmth in the work and worship of the Church.